RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF ENGINEER (IT) ON FIXED TERM BASIS
THDCIL invites applications from dynamic candidates with good experience and academic records to
join THDC India Limited in following posts:
Job Post Deatails:
A) Engineer (IT) on Fixed Term Basis
No. of Post:
UR 2 OBC (NCL) 1 SC 1 ST 0 PwBDs 0
Full Time B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg./Technology)/ MCA/ Level “B” examination in Computer Science / Information Technology from recognised Indian University or Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks.
Overall Percentage of Marks in Xth & XIIth
Overall Percentage of marks in Xth and XIIth should not be less than 65%
Post qualification experience of 1 year in Executive/Officer cadre in IT and Cyber Security in public or private sector. Candidates with experience in Cyber Security shall be preferred
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 32 years as on 22.02.2023
Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBDs (degree of disability 40% or above) and ExServicemen candidates will be as per Government Directives and Guidelines. No age bar for the departmental candidates.
Fixed Consolidated honorarium of Rs 60,000/- per month (CTC)
|S.No||Particulars||Amount (Rs.) per|
|Fixed Allowance||5590||It shall be payable on|
completion/ expiry of fixed term
|5590 (12% of Fixed Pay)||It shall be payable on|
completion/ expiry of fixed term
The selection of candidate will be on the basis of academic records, experience and performance in the interview.
Personal Interview will be conducted for all eligible candidates.
Eligible candidates shall be shortlisted category-wise for Personal Interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted as per the ratio of 1:5.
However, if the number of eligible applicants to the number of vacancies for the post is in excess of the ratio 1:5, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of academic records and experience
Applicants should have sound health. Before joining candidates will have to undergo medical examination by CMO of any Govt Hospitals. No relaxation in Medical Norms is allowed. For details of norms and Standard of Medical Fitness, please visit “Medical Norms” on recruitment of our website www.thdc.co.in
Candidate belonging to General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category are required to pay non-refundable registration fees of Rs. 600 (Rs Six Hundred Only) through online mode. The SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen/ Departmental candidates (THDCIL Employees only) need not pay the Registration fee.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The engagement is purely on fixed term basis (full time). The tenure will commence from the date of joining. You will have to sign a contract with THDCIL and will be governed by the terms and conditions of employment as mentioned in the Contract. Initial period of engagement will be for one year. Based on the performance, period of engagement may be extended further on yearly basis. However, total period of contract engagement will not exceed beyond 05 years.
- Your fixed term engagement at THDCIL will be regulated by THDCIL CDA rules and other administrative rules/orders that may be in force from time to time.
- Your engagement is subject to verification of character and antecedents/ and caste certificates and in case of any false claim made, your engagement will be terminated forthwith without assigning any further reasons and prejudice to such actions as may be taken under the provision of the Indian penal Code for production of false certificates.
- You shall be required to work on full time basis and look after all job assignment as an Engineer (IT). No private work/practice shall be allowed during the period of engagement on fixed termbasis in THDCIL.
- You will not have any right to claim regular appointment in THDCIL by virtue of your working on contractual/tenure basis.
- You will be paid consolidated monthly honorarium of Rs. 60,000.00(Rs. Sixty thousand only)
- In addition to consolidated honorarium, special allowance shall be payable location wise as applicable at the place of posting.
- You will be paid conveyance reimbursement for using vehicle for official purpose on certification basis. The amount of monthly reimbursement shall be Rs. 6620/- for four wheelers and Rs 3140/- for two-wheeler.
- On successful completion of continuous one year period/service in the event of extension an annual increase of 8% of honorarium per month may be considered.
- You will be entitled for 12 days casual leave, 02 days optional leave and 12 days lieu leave/Special Additional Leave (Whichever is applicable) in a year and eligible for all listed holidays of the Unit where you will be posted. In case of female employees Maternity Leave shall be extended as per the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 subject to fulfilling other laid down conditions in the act.
- You will be entitled for actual medical benefits for self and spouse and 02 dependent children (subject to eligibility as per the rule) from THDCIL Hospital/Dispensary and other empaneled hospitals as per the rules.
- TA/DA along with Lodging and Boarding charges shall be payable in case of outstation official journey as per the rules.
- You will be provided accommodation (Subject to availability and recovery of House Rent and Electricity charge) at the place of posting as per the existing House allotment Rules of the Corporation. In case accommodation is not available in the township/premises, the HRA could be payable as applicable at place of posting.
- You will be allowed one time reimbursement for mobile phone and laptop subject to the maximum ceiling of Rs 10,000/- and Rs. 60,000/- respectively, which enables you to contribute effectively for Company works. Depreciated value of the gadgets shall be recovered from employee if he/she leaves the employment in less than 2 years of service. However, the Employee shall be allowed to retain the gadgets at the time of separation after completion of
more than 2 years of service.
- Terminal benefits: PF, Gratuity, Pension, Medical benefits etc. are included in their consolidated monthly compensation. Therefore, both employer and employee contributions towards EPF and Gratuity liability (4.80%) will be deducted from the salary and will become payable on completion/expiry of the fixed term engagement.
- Benefit under Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme: Benefits under Group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme shall be extended as per company rules.
- Relocation/Transfer benefits/Joining expenses: will be reimbursed (if applicable) as per rules.
- Refreshment and Health Supplement reimbursement for Night Shift (Night shift allowance):
In case they are rostered for the night shift involving work beyond 00 hrs. Midnight, they will
be eligible for payment towards expenses incurred on food and health supplements required for
maintaining good health as per the rules.
- The tenure can be terminated by either party by giving one month notice in writing subject to
fulfilling term and conditions of service agreement bond.
- You are required to bring medical fitness certificate from CMO/Civil Surgeon/CMS of Govt. Hospital. You are, therefore, advised to have yourself medically examined in accordance with the medical standards enclosed before reporting for joining. You may furnish certificate from Govt. Chief Medical Officer/Civil Surgeon/Chief Medical Superintendent of District Hospital authorized to issue such certificate stating that you are medically fit for taking up this assignment on the medical examination duly signed and stamped. If on medical examination for the medical certificate, it is found that you do not conform to the required physical standards, you will not be permitted to take up this appointment.
- You are liable to be posted to any of THDCIL’s Project/Units and Offices.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms
mentioned in this advertisement. If a candidate shortlisted based on the information given by
him/ her and does not fulfill the same/ meet the criteria, he/she will not be allowed for Personal
- All qualification should be from an Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE appropriate
- All Degree/Diploma should be from recognized Indian University.
- Training / Apprenticeship / Teaching period will not be counted as experience.
- Computation of age and experience shall be done as on 22.02.2023.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and
other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are
correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not
fulfil the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information of
has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any
of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment his/her services are liable to
be terminated without any notice.
- Reservation/Relaxation/Concession to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS/
PwBDs/Ex-Servicemen/J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots category shall be as per the Government
of India directives.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
10.Candidates claiming to belong to any particular category shall/ necessarily furnish valid EWS/
OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/ PwBDs Certificate, as the case may be, from Competent Authority. For
posts where there are identified vacancies for OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/ PwBDs/EWS candidates, are
required to submit requisite certificate in the latest prescribed format of Government India,
issued in the current year only. Relaxation can be extended in case of vacancies identified for
SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBDs/EWS candidates. The upper age limit relaxed by 05 years for
SC/ST/, 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD-General/EWS,
13 years for PwBDs for OBC (NCL) and 15 years for PwBDs- SC/ST/ candidate. The OBC
candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for concession admissible to OBCcategory and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. Upper age is relaxed by
05 years for the candidates who had ordinary been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir
from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 in addition, the age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (Ex-SM) will
be as per Government of India guidelines/directives.
11.Candidates seeking reservation under EWS Category will have to submit an Income and Asset
Certificate issued by Competent Authority. The EWS Certificate issued by the Competent
Authority should be valid on closing date for receipt of online application in THDCIL. The
Prescribed Format and the Competent Authority have been given Department of Personnel and
Training Office Memorandum No -36039/1/2019-Estt(Res) dated 31.01.2019.
The validity of the certificate, if any, will be as per the Government of India rules as amended
from time to time. Like the EWS Candidate must be in possession of an Income and Asset
Certificate for the year 2022-23 based on income assessment for the year 2021-22 on or after the
closing date of application. No request for the extension of time production of certificate beyond
said date shall be entertained. In case the candidates fail to produce the same at the time of
interview they will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Further, their request for the
interview under General Category will not be entertained.
12.The total number of vacancies indicated above may increase/decrease at the discretion of
13.Format prescribed for furnishing certificates for SC/ST, OBC, EWS and PwBDs (as applicable
for the relevant PwBDs category), formats are available in THDCIL website www.thdc.co.in
14.The closing date for receipt of application will be treated as the date reckoning for
SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBDs status of the candidate and the candidate should be in
possession of necessary certificate as on this date.
15.In case Caste /Category Certificate is issued in a language other than Hindi or English, candidates
are advised to produce a certified translation of the same in either Hindi or English language at
the time of document verification.
16.The upper age limit shall also be relaxed by 5 years for candidates belonging to THDCIL Project
17.Candidates belonging to Doob Kshetra/THDCIL Project Affected Area the certificate shall
be valid only if the same is issued by Special Land Acquisition Officer (SLO) duly verified
by concerned District Authority.
18.Candidates shall be required to bring a valid photo ID to the interview. Photocopies of the
original identification document shall not be acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to
appear for the Personal Interview if original and valid photo identification is not presented.
19.Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID, Mobile No. active at least for one year. No change
in e-mail ID and Mob. No. will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall
be sent via e- mail/ or SMS only.
20.All information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the recruitment
section of our website http://www.thdc.co.in and no separate communication shall be made.
Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates related to recruitment
21.Applications from candidates employed in the Central/State Governments and Public Sector
Undertakings, will have to be forwarded through proper channel. However, application not
submitted through proper channel may be processed on the basis of advance copy but in such
cases the candidate will be required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of
interview. Failing which he/she shall not be permitted to attend the interview. An undertaking to
this effect would have to be furnished by the applicant along with his application.
22.Candidates employed with Government Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies will be
required to submit relieving letter from current organization at the time of joining if selected for
23.The mere fact that candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently
fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to
be definitely called for interview/ considered further for selection process.
24.Depending on the requirement THDCIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify
/ alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or
assigning any reason thereafter.
25.For any queries, regarding the this recruitment process, please send email to
email@example.com or can call on working day (Monday to Friday) from 10.00 AM
to 5.30 PM in recruitment cell at 0135-2473412 and 0135-2473837
26.Any proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement
and/or an application response there to can be instituted only in Dehradun (Uttarakhand) and
Court/tribunals/ forums at Dehradun (Uttarakhand) only shall have sole exclusive jurisdiction to
try any such cause/dispute.
27.In case any ambiguity/ dispute arises on account of interpretation in versions other than English,
the English version will prevail.
HOW TO APPLY
Before applying for Online Registration Form candidates should possess the following:
- Valid and active Email ID and Mobile No.
(E-mail ID and mobile number to be entered in online registration form is mandatory. In
case a candidate does not have a valid e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID
before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and mobile number
entered in the online registration form active for at least one year. No change in the e-mail
ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made
HOW TO APPLY
via e-mail and/ or SMS only.)
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white background
(Size-50 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF)
- Scanned signature of the candidate. (Size-20 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF).
(Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the
space earmarked in the online registration form. Candidate is advised to confirm his/her
uploaded signature is clearly visible/ identifiable at the appropriate place.)
- Scanned copy of Marksheet of Class Xth and XIIth Marksheet (Size-125 KB & FormatJPG/PNG/PDF)
- Marksheet & Degree (Full-Time/Regular) of respective essential qualification. (Size-500 KB
Candidates have to upload Marksheet & Degree of Full Time B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc
(Engg./Technology)/ MCA/ Level “B” examination in Computer Science /
Information Technology from recognised Indian University or Institute recognized
by appropriate statutory authority in India with not less than 60% marks.
Candidates having other Additional Qualification are supposed to upload the
supporting documents along with documents of essential qualification as one file.
- Scanned copy of Experience Certificate. (Size-500 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF).
(Candidates should ensure that they have uploaded all their experience certificates as one
- Scanned copy of Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable in case of
SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/J&K Domiciled / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots /Doob Kshetra
of THDC Projects) in a format prescribed by the Government of India. (Size-125 KB &
- Scanned copy of Proof of norms adopted by University/Institute to convert
CGPA/OGPA/DGPA in to percentage. (Size-125 KB & Format-JPG/PNG/PDF)
If CGPA is not applicable then upload the scanned copy of Marksheet.
Steps to Fill in Online Registration Form:
I. The relevant link will be made available on THDCIL website
https://www.thdc.co.in/Career Section New Openings. No other means/ mode of
Registration Form shall be accepted. Candidates shall only apply through online registration
link. Before filling the Online Registration Form please read eligibility criteria and essential
qualification required carefully.
II. Candidates must fill in their Basic Information.
Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they are entering while
applying as mentioned in their certificate.
III. Must carefully fill the fields asked in the Basic Information. Such as State Domicile, Category,
Religion and other information asked.
IV. Fill in the details of Academics & Professional Qualification as per your marksheet and
certificate only. Provide marks as per your marksheet. In case of CGPA provide correct marks
in percentage after conversion.
V. While filling in the Languages Known remember to tick the boxes provided in that section as
well. Next fill in Address details and other information.
VI. Fill in the details of your experience with proper mention of period of service.
VII. Remember to upload all the documents as per mentioned format and size. Please see that all
documents uploaded are clear and readable.
VIII. Upon completing the filling of the details in Registration form, candidate has to click the Save
button and then proceed further:
For the candidates belonging to General, OBC(NCL) and EWS, Payment Now option
will appear before final submission of Registration Form, the candidate has to click on
Payment Now and complete the payment process. After completion of Payment process,
the candidates shall complete the application form by filling up of Payment details and
then shall click on the Submit Button at the bottom of the page.
For ST/SC/PwBD/ J&K Domiciled / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots /Doob Kshetra
(Project Affected)/ Department Candidates (THDCIL Employees only) need not pay the
Registration Fee and no Payment Now option will appear, for such candidates, they have
to directly click on Submit button at the bottom for Final Submission.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After clicking of Submit button the Registration Form will be
considered complete and submitted for Final Submission.
IX. Candidate should take a print out of completed application form and keep it with him/ her
safely for future reference. (This print out of application should be kept in safe custody of
the candidate. Candidates must not send this printout to any office of THDCIL).
X. Other Points:
All Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career
section of our website http://www.thdc.co.in and no separate communication shall be made.
Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for updates regarding this
Applicants should keep sufficient copies of same photographs in reserve for future use, which
they are using in the Online Registration.
Applicants can send their Query related to Recruitment to e-mail ID:
firstname.lastname@example.org or can call any working day (Monday to Friday) from 10.00 AM
to 5.00PM in recruitment cell at 0135-2473837 and 0135-2473412.
Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the website as well as their registered email ID regularly for any updates.
THE CANDIDATES SHOULD CROSS CHECK ALL THE DETAILS FILLED IN THE
REGISTRATION FORM, BEFORE FINALLY SUBMITTING THE SAME, AS NO
CORRECTION WILL BE ALLOWED LATER.
Opening of Online Registration 22.02.2023 (10:00 AM)
Closing of Online Registration 23.03.2023 (11:59 PM)
- Last date of submission of payment details in Online Portal (For Registered candidates only) 25.03.2023 (5:30 PM)