Latest SSC Recruitment for 5369 Various Job Posts
Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Selection Posts indicated in Annexure- III of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website of the Commission and found in order shall be accepted. Candidates should go through the Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the post and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions like Age-Limit/ Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience/ Category, etc. as indicated in this Notice. Candidature of candidates not meeting the eligibility conditions will be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process without any notice. Candidature of Applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stages of the recruitment process.
1.1. All information relating to this recruitment right from the status of application upto the nomination of the selected candidates to the User Department including call letters for the Computer Based Examination to the provisionally eligible candidates will be available on the website of Staff Selection Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in and the websites of the Regional Offices of the Commission.
1.2. Candidates are advised to visit the websites of the Regional Offices for the latest information in respect of various categories of posts pertaining to the Region concerned and the various stages of recruitment process.
. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each category of post.
5.1. A candidate must be either:
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India, before the 1 st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India .
Age-Limit (As on 01.01.2023):
1. Age limit for a particular category of post(s) is mentioned in Post-details in Annexure-III against each category of post.
2. Proof for Date of Birth: The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate only will be accepted by the Commission for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
3. Relaxation in Upper age-limit: Relaxation in upper Age-limit admissible to eligible categories of applicants is as given below:
01 SC/ ST – 5 years
02 OBC -3 years
03 PwBD -10 years
04 PwBD+OBC – 13 years
05 PwBD+SC/ ST – 15 years
06 Ex-Servicemen (ESM) 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
08 Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof 3 years
09 Defence Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as aconsequence thereof (SC/ ST) 8year
For Group „C‟ posts only
10 Central Govt. Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application Up to 40 years of age
11 Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application -Up to 45 years of age
Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried -Up to 35 years of age
13 Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST) -Up to 40 years of age
Procedure for filling online Application
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of
I. One-time Registration.
II. Filling online Application for the Examination.
Part-I (One-Time Registration):
- Please read the instructions given in the Notice of Examination carefully before filling up the online ‘One-time Registration Form’ and “Application Form”.
- Before proceeding with One-time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready:
a. Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP).
b. Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
c. Aadhaar Number. If Aadhaar Number is not available, please give one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
d. Information about the Board, Roll Number and Year
of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
e. Disability Certificate Number, if you are a person
with benchmark disability.
- For One-time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in
Part One Online SSC Application
Part-II (Online Application Form)
- Before proceeding with filing of online Application, keep the following data ready: a. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the
date of publication of the Notice of Examination. An undertaking will be given by the candidates in this regard. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and the face should occupy about 40% of the area of the photograph with a full face view. The photograph should be without cap, without spectacles and frontal view of the face should be visible. Applications with poor quality, miniature and blurred photographs/ side facing photographs will be rejected. Specimen of Photographs not acceptable are given at Annexure-XII. Kindly see.
b. Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected. For VH candidate, thumb impression is also allowed.
- Login to online system through your „Registration Number‟ and password.
- Click “Apply” link in “Phase- XI/2023/Selection Posts Examination” Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Information in columns at S No-1 to 14, 27 & 29 will be automatically filled from your One-time Registration Data which is non-editable. If you want to make correction in any of this data, click on “Modify Registration” and suitably edit your One-time Registration data.
- S No-15: Select the Region name to which the post you are applying
- S No-16: Select the Post Code to which you are applying for, also
Apply Online Now
Dates for submission of online applications 06.03.2023 to 27.03.2023
Last date and time for receipt of online applications 27.03.2023 (up to 23:00)
Last date and time for making online fee payment 28.03.2023 (23:00)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan 28.03.2023 (23:00)
Last date for payment through Challan (during
working hours of Bank) 29.03.2023
Dates of „Window for Application Form Correction‟ including online payment.
03.04.2023 to 05.04.2023 (23:00)
Dates of Computer Based Examination June-July 2023